#Moscow. #Kremlin. #MoscowKremlin. #Moscowfrompetersburg. #TourToMoscow. #MoscowPrivateTourGuide. #MoscowForCruisePassengers. #ForCruiseShipPassengers. #ForCruisePassengers. to Moscow from St Petersburg. Moscow for cruise ship passengers. See all our Moscow tours for cruise line passengers.
This option includes a panoramic city tour and inside visits to the most famous Moscow museums: the Armory and Cathedrals which are on the territory of the Kremlin. You will have a car/minivan for the first part of the day and it will make your tour more comfortable and relaxed.
Meeting at the ship. Transfer by car/minivan to the railway terminal
7.10 - 11.13
"Sapsan" speed train to Moscow
11.30 - 13.30
Panoramic city tour (St. Basil’s Cathedral, Bolshoi Theatre, KGB building, Cathedral of Christ the Saviour etc.)
The cost includes:
– Permit for visa free tours and all port fees
– Guide service in Moscow
– Entrance tickets to all the museums mentioned in the itinerary
– Car/minivan with a professional driver for panoramic city tour only
– Metro fee
– Round trip "Sapsan" tickets (economy class). For the first class +200US $ per person for a round trip
– Two transfers by car/minivan in St. Petersburg
The cost doesn’t include:
– Cost of lunch
– Gratitude for the guide and driver
For children under 5 this tour is free.
For children 5 to 9 discount is 110 US $.
For children 9 to 16 and students with ISIC discount is 20 US $.
You can find some general information about Moscow and check other tours available on our Moscow page.