This option includes a panoramic city tour and inside visits to the most famous Moscow museums: the Armory and Cathedrals which are on the territory of the Kremlin. You will have a car/minivan for the first part of the day and it will make your tour more comfortable and relaxed.
|6.00||»||Meeting at the ship. Transfer by car/minivan to the railway terminal|
|06.50 - 10.52||»||"Sapsan" speed train to Moscow|
|11.30 - 13.30||»||Panoramic city tour (St. Basil's Cathedral, Bolshoi Theatre, KGB building, Cathedral of Christ the Saviour etc.)|
|13.30 - 14.30||»||Lunch time|
|14.30 - 16.00||»||Armory Chamber**|
|16.00 - 17.00||»||Territory of the Kremlin and Cathedrals|
|17.00 - 18.30||»||Walking tour of the Red Square|
|18.30||»||Transfer (by metro) to the railway terminal|
|19.40 - 23.44||»||"Sapsan" speed train to St. Petersburg|
|23.38 - 00.00||»||Transfer by car/minivan to the port|
|00.00||»||At the ship|
|# of guests||2||4||6||8||10||12
|Cost per person in US $||499
The cost includes:
– Permit for visa free tours and all port fees
– Guide service in Moscow
– Entrance tickets to all the museums mentioned in the itinerary
– Car/minivan with a professional driver for panoramic city tour only
– Metro fee
– Round trip "Sapsan" tickets (economy class). For business class seat +200 US $ PP, for premium class seat +400 US $ PP for a round trip
– Two transfers by car/minivan in St. Petersburg
The cost doesn't include:
– Cost of lunch
– Gratitude for the guide and driver
For children under 5 this tour is free.
For children 5 to 9 discount is 110 US $.
For children 9 to 16 and students with ISIC discount is 20 US $.
You can find some general information about Moscow and check other tours available on our Moscow page.
* Available all week long except Thursday.
** Audio-guided tour. If you want this tour to be given by your private guide, it will increase the cost by 40 USD PP. Please check availability with your manager..