Share the page
We want kids to remember St. Petersburg as the most exciting and fascinating of all Baltic ports and believe all kids must be happy and enjoy the tours. So we designed special child-friendly tours which are very unlike "typical" tours: we talk to your children in a child-friendly way, play, solve riddles and at the same time show them the city and the sights.
We also know that parents, even the most caring parents, may have their own rights and interests, so we leave some space for customization so that parents would be able to have their own part of St. Petersburg.
|9.00*||»||Meeting at the ship|
|9.00-10.00||»||City orientation drive|
|10.00-12.00||»||''Secrets of St. Petersburg'' city tour - part I|
|13.00-15.00||»||Hermitage tour ''Palace of Wonders''|
As an option**, we offer to cut the child-friendly part of the tour to 1 hour after which your kids may stay for extra 45-60 minutes in the internet café of the Hermitage supervised by our guide assistant or by a member of your group, whereas the rest of the group will proceed on the "Grown-up" part of the tour.
|15.00-16.00||»||Time for kids to relax and stretch their legs in The Mikhailovsky Garden. There is a playground where your kids can play with locals. The playground is next door to the Spilled Blood Cathedral, so in the meanwhile some members of your party will be able to get a brief tour of the Cathedral**.|
|16.00-17.30||»||''Secrets of St. Petersburg'' city tour - part II|
|17.30-18.00||»||Drive back to the port|
|18.00||»||At the port|
|Evening program (optional**)|
|9.00||»||Meeting at the ship|
|9.00-10.30||»||Drive to Peterhof, visit to St. Nicholas church and/or metro tour on the way (optional)|
|11.00||»||Ceremonial launch of fountains|
|11.00-12.30||»||Peterhof ''Paradise of Fountains'' - tour of the Low park|
|14.00-14.30||»||Hydrofoil to St. Petersburg|
|15.00-16.30||»||please choose one of the optional activities** from the list below:|
- visit to Petrovskaya Akvatoria - learn history and architecture at Scale Model Museum of St. Petersburg and Suburbs of the 18th century. Enjoy fantastic architectural ensembles, romantic landscapes and tiny human figures - tsars and tsarinas, architects, ladies in waiting, officers and soldiers and just ordinary people. Some of the figures move, and it creates the atmosphere of a real fairy tale
- Matroshka doll painting master class - Your kids have seen a lot and got a lot of info. Now it's time for creative activity. Feel yourself an artist and design your souvenirs with your own hands
- visit to "Cat republic" café - get a brief tour of this most unusual "republic" in which each "citizen" has its own unique personality, its own life story and its own civil rights. We learn to respect it. After the tour you will get a chance to communicate with dwellers and even pat them
- city drive with inside visit to Spilled Blood Cathedral or Kazan Cathedral. While your kids relax and/or get a special task from the guide, you will be able to enjoy the "grown-up" part of itinerary
|16.30-17.00||»||Drive back to the port|
|17.00||»||At the port|
* Meeting time is subject to change and depends on the landing time. As a rule, it's 1-1,5 hours after ship mooring. At your request it can be later. The total duration of your itinerary will stay the same.
Price for a family in US $
(For kids under 6 we will give 20 US $ discount)
|# of children
|# of adults
This price includes:
– guide service (9 h on the first day and 8 h on the second)
– car/minivan with a driver (9 h on the first day and 8 h on the second)
– entrance tickets to all the museums, mentioned above
– photo fee for all the museums where photo is allowed
– hydrofoil ride
– port fees/tour tickets (visa free tours permission)
– souvenirs for kids
– bottled water
** The price doesn't include:
– cost of the evening program
– optional activities. Please get in touch with our manager to check the additional cost
– gratuities to your guide and driver
NB! Don't forget to take with you some juice, fruit and/or cookie for the kids.
NB! If you need a car seat for the kids please let us know in advance and we will provide it free of charge.
NB! On a hot summer day many parents allow their kids to play at the Jester Fountains in Peterhof. In such case on the day you visit Peterhof please take with you a towel and some clothes to change.
– View all our Baltic shore excursions –