Your cruise ship is coming to St. Petersburg – our congratulations! You will see one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Welcome!
Booking shore excursions in St Petersburg Russia with us you don't need visas. We provide you with a visa free St. Petersburg shore excursions. Our friendly and professional team will do everything possible to make your shore excursions in St. Petersburg interesting, useful and unforgettable.
We are ready to offer you:
Mini group tours
Mini group tours
These cruise ship excursions in St Petersburg Russia were purposely developed for a two-day visit and covers the most important St Petersburg sights and attractions. All three itineraries are intended for the first time visitors. Our mini group tours will not only help you to reduce the expenses but will also give you a great chance to communicate with other travelers and share your ideas and impressions. We guarantee very friendly and creative atmosphere.
- "Best of the Best" – view the itinerary
- "All St. Petersburg Grand" – view the itinerary
- "Happy Tour" – view the itinerary
NB! All the guests are provided with bottled water free of charge.
NB! If there are 8 or more people in your group, we will provide earphones free of charge.
We know that people are different, and they have different interests and priorities, and we are sure – it's great, it makes our life diverse and exiting! We are ready to organize a very individual excursion program in St Petersburg exactly for you to match all your interests and wishes whatever they are – paintings or architecture, ballet or literature, modern life or shopping.
Please pay attention to other offers:
- If you choose to book your shore excursions in St Petersburg with us you don't need visas! We will provide you with special tour tickets which allow you to pass the immigration office without any problems.
- To provide your tour tickets we need the following information:
– full name
– date of birth
– passport number
– passport expiration date
- In the immigration office in our port you are to show:
– tour ticket which we provide you with
- We will meet you as soon as you pass through the passport control. You will see the sign with the name of the company "Best Guides", so it will be very easy to find us. A car or a minivan will wait for you a few meters away, just outside the terminal.
It's great that you decided to travel and we are very pleased to see you in our city. We are ready to make a very special shore excursion program which would match your wishes and possibilities.
We have to warn you in advance that not all our museums/sights/restaurants have easy access for wheelchair users – sorry for that!
Wheelchair accessible museums:
- Hermitage museum
- Spilled Blood Cathedral
- St. Isaac's Cathedral
- Catherine Palace
Museums with limited accessibility for wheelchair users:
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Yusupov Palace
Museums/excursions which are not accessible for wheelchair users*:
- Grand Palace in Peterhof
- Boat/hydrofoil rides
We are ready to provide a wheelchair for rent (30 US $ per day including delivery) and a pusher (30 US $ per day plus MUSEUM entrance tickets if necessary). We also can arrange a special minibus fit for wheelchairs.
In any case we will do our best to show you as much as possible in each particular situation and to make your shore excursion in St. Petersburg Russia a most pleasant and unforgettable experience.
* If you can walk several steps and climb 1-2 flights of the stairs you can include these museums/excursions in your itinerary as well.