#JewishStPetersburg#Jewish#RussianJewish#SaintPetersburg#StPetersburg#BigChoralSynagogue#ESODJewish Community CentreHistory and culture of the Jewish peopleMonument to the victims of the HolocaustJewish CemeteryThe best shore excursions in St. Petersburg Russia
Jewish Heritage package is an organic combination of the general tours with the tours of the most important Jewish sights. Our guides who provide these tours are specially trained and knowledgeable in Jewish history and culture.
Meeting at the ship
Drive around the city (you will see the Academy of arts where such Jewish artists as Levitan and Antokolsky studied, Conservatory based by Anton Rubenstein, Jewish quarters in the Kolomna district around the Synagoue, houses of the Ginsburg and Polyakoff families and many other sights...)
Drive to Peterhof (metro ride on the way –
* Meeting time is subject to change and depends on the landing time. As a rule, it's 1-1,5 hours after ship mooring. At your request it can be later. The total duration of your itinerary will stay the same.
** Early admission to the Hermitage is guaranteed if booked 30-40 days ahead of the visit. In case of later booking the itinerary will be revised and depending on its availability the early admission may be replaced with the regular one. The price will be changed accordingly.
Student/children discount: – 20 US $
For children under 6 the tour is free
This price includes:
– guide service
– car/minivan with a driver
– entrance tickets to all the museums, mentioned above
– photo fee for all the museums where photo is allowed
– port fees/tour tickets (visa free tours permition)
– audio system (for the group of 8 and more)
The price doesn’t include: cost of the evening program, lunch and gratuities for the guide and driver.