#TwoDayTour. #DayTours. #TourPackage. #childfriendly. #SaintPetersburg. #StPetersburg. #SanktPeterburg. #Stpete. #StPetersburgCruises. #CruiseStPetersburg. #ShoreTours. #CruiseExcursions. #CruiseShipExcursions. #ForCruisePassengers. #ForTeens. #PrivateTourGuide. St Petersburg tours for families with teens and pre-teens. Day tours St Petersburg Russia. Two day tour St Petersburg Russia. See also our tour package for families with children 5 to 10 years old.
We believe that kids of this age are old enough to try to explore the city - at least in some particular parts - on their own. So we included 2 quests where they will have to look for their own answers/decisions. Of course our guide as well as the parents will always be nearby and ready to help if necessary. We believe that such activities will not only help teens to learn our history and art but also will teach them to see and think independently and take their own decisions.
We also included several attractions/tours such as the Log house of Peter the Great, Grand Maket Russia and Roof top tour which we consider to be particularly interesting for teens. Beyond that the package includes a few tours which are very similar to general "grown-up" tours but will be a bit adapted to youngsters.
We hope that not only teens but their parents will appreciate the package as well.
Museum of Soviet arcade machines (brief tour of the museum and 15 games). It's the place where kids can try entertainments which were so popular at the time when their parents were kids. At the same time parents can enjoy the atmosphere of their own childhood
evening in Russian amusement park ''Divo Ostrov''. Enjoy attractions together with the locals and delight in atmosphere of joy and happiness
* Meeting time is subject to change and depends on the landing time. As a rule, it's 1-1,5 hours after ship mooring. At your request it can be later. The total duration of your itinerary will stay the same.
This price includes:
– guide service (9 h on the first day and 8 h on the second)
– car/minivan with a driver (9 h on the first day and 8 h on the second)
– entrance tickets to all the museums, mentioned above
– photo fee for all the museums where photo is allowed
– hydrofoil ride
– port fees/tour tickets (visa free tours permission)
– souvenirs for kids
– bottled water
** The price doesn't include:
– cost of the evening program
– gratuities to your guide and driver