If you want to see as much as possible in the restricted time you have and if you are ready to have a really busy tour - this package is for you. Please note, you won’t have time for a sit-down lunche but 15 min tea/coffee break is included. In spite of an amount of sights included we tried to keep the price of this tour reasonable.
Available all week long except Monday, on Wednesday St. Isaac’s will be replaced with Log House of Peter the Great.
* Meeting time is subject to change and depends on the landing time. As a rule, it's 1-1,5 hours after ship mooring. At your request it can be later. The total duration of your itinerary will stay the same.
** In case of very bad weather or any other extraordinary situations hydrofoils wouldn't run. It happens one or two times per season. In this case we will use a car/minivan to go to Peterhof. The cost of the itinerary will be recalculated.
*** At your request St. Isaac's Cathedral could be replaced with Spilled Blood Cathedral.
|Group of people||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||8 pax||10 pax||12 pax
|Price per person|
Student/children discount: – 20 $
For children under 6 the tour is free
This price includes:
– guide service
– car/minivan with a driver
– entrance tickets to all the museums, mentioned above
– photo fee for all the museums where photo is allowed
– hydrofoil ride
– port fees/tour tickets (visa free tours permission)
The price doesn't include: cost of the evening program, any meals, gratuities to your guide and driver.
[ Back to page: St Petersburg Russia shore tours ]