We suggest this package for those who prefer to see less sights but to get more detailed information about each of them. It also leaves some time for lunch and rest.
|8.00*||»||Meeting at the ship|
|8.00-9.30||»||Drive around the city to get the first impression of it|
|9.30(10.00)-12.30||»||Hermitage Museum (early admission)**|
|12.30-13.00||»||Hydrofoil to Peterhof***|
|13.00-14.00||»||Time for lunch in one of the cafes in the park|
|14.00-16.00||»||Walk around the famous park with fountains, Grand Palace|
|16.00-16.30||»||Hydrofoil back to the city|
|16.30-17.30||»||Spilled Blood Cathedral****, shopping if time permits|
|17.30-18.00||»||Drive to the port|
|18.00||»||At the ship|
|Evening program (optional)|
* Meeting time is subject to change and depends on the landing time. As a rule, it's 1-1,5 hours after ship mooring. At your request it CAN be LATER. The total duration of your itinerary will stay the same.
** Early admission to the Hermitage is guaranteed if booked 30-40 days ahead of the visit. In case of later booking the itinerary will be revised and depending on its availability the early admission may be replaced with the regular one. The price will be changed accordingly.
*** In case of bad weather or any other extraordinary situations hydrofoils wouldn’t run. In this case we will use a car/minivan to go to Peterhof. The cost of the itinerary will be recalculated.
**** At your request St. Isaac's could be replaced with St. Isaac's Cathedral.
|Group of people||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||8 pax||10 pax||12 pax
|Price per person|
Student/children discount: – 10 $
For children under 6 the tour is free
This price includes:
– guide service
– car/minivan with a driver
– entrance tickets to all the museums, mentioned above
– photo fee for all the museums where photo is allowed
– port fees/tour tickets (visa free tours permission)
The price doesn’t include: cost of the evening program and lunch.
[ Back ]