Transportation: a public bus ride (single journey ticket is included in the cost of the tour)
Meals: not included
Price for open group tours: $70 PP ($55 PP if booked with St. Petersburg itinerary).
Price for private tours: please check
|10.00||»||Meeting at the pier with your local guide|
|10.00-10.30||»||Walk to the nearest bus stop, 15 min bus ride to the King’s Square|
|10.30-13.00||»||Walking tour of the Old Town. You will start your tour from the King’s Square, pass the famous New Harbor and enjoy fantastic view of historic sailboats and colorful facades of the old houses, walk along Strøget – one of the world’s longest pedestrian streets, and take a stroll through numerous winding medieval streets. You will see the Round Tower and St. Nicholas church. Then you will head to the Børsen –17th-century Stock Exchange building and Christiansburg Palace which used to be Danish Royal residence and now houses the Parliament of Denmark. Here your tour comes to an end but you are welcome to continue to experience the city on your own. Your guide will be pleased to give all necessary recommendations* and point out the best local treats within reach.|
NB! This is a sample itinerary. The exact timing will depend on your arrival time. As a rule these tours start one hour after ship arrival time.
* A few tips for the second part of the day:
- climb to the viewing point on Parliament Tower
- enjoy a boat ride on the canals
- go to Town Hall Square and Tivoli amusement park
- go to see the Gefion fountain
- visit Amalienborg palace
- see Little Mermaid (if you haven’t seen it on the guided part of the tour)
- experience one of “hyggelig” local cafes, this part of Danish culture can’t be skipped!
- return to the port by buss #26 from the King’s Square
Have a great day in Copenhagen!
– View all our Baltic shore excursions –