The sight-seeing tour around St. Petersburg usually takes about 3-4 hours. We can arrange a bus or minivan or car, depending on the number of guests. It is also possible to have a walking tour.
You will see the historical centre of the city with its beautiful palaces and cathedrals, hear about the history of St. Petersburg and of course have photo stops in the most picturesque places. It is good to start your visit with the city tour, for it gives you a general view of the city, and also during this tour you can decide which places you would like to come back to and see again in full detail.
The tour includes:
- Nevsky Prospect - the main street of the city where every building is a history.
- The Spit of the Basil island - one of the most beautiful places of the city with a magnificent view of the Neva river, the Peter and Paul fortress and the Winter Palace.
- The Peter and Paul fortress - the place where the city started. An 18th century fortress with the cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul, which is the burial place of the Russian tsars.
- The Aurora cruiser - a historical ship which is the symbol of the October revolution and the whole Soviet era.
- The Cathedral of Our Savoir on the Spilt Blood - a memorial church which was built in the place where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated.
- St. Isaac square - one of the main squares of the city where the largest cathedral in Russia - the St. Isaac's Cathedral and famous Astoria hotel are situated.
- Many other interesting and beautiful sights, too many to be listed on one page.
We suggest including a tour of the Peter and Paul fortress and/or a tour around St. Isaac's Cathedral (with or without going up to the colonnade) into the city tour. In this case the duration of the whole tour will be 4 hours. We can also include Spilt Blood Cathedral or Aurora cruiser or alter the tour up to your requirements.