Moscow, the capital of Russia, is one of the most controversial cities in the whole world.
Moscow is an old capital with its own character and traditions and at the same time a contemporary metropolis where 15 million people of different nationalities dwell. Itís a fantastic place where the unique beauty of medieval Russian cathedrals is overwhelming and metro stations are more impressive and luxurious than some European palaces. On the other hand itís known as a city where the business life of the whole state is concentrated and as one of the most expensive tourist destinations in the world. We often describe this city as "a state in a state".
In any way – Moscow is unique, and there is nothing like it in the whole world.
Welcome to Moscow!
For cruise ship passengers
If your ship has a three day stop in St. Petersburg we are happy to offer one-day tours:
|with Tretyakov gallery||
with Tretyakov gallery
For "on-land" travelers
Our Moscow manager will be pleased to work out an individual program for you taking into account all your particular ideas and wishes. Below is the list of sights that we believe are the most important and most interesting for our visitors.
First choice places:
1. The Red Square and Saint Basilís Cathedral
2. The Kremlin (the territory of the Kremlin + the Cathedrals, the Armory)
3. The Tretyakov Gallery
– The Tretyakov Gallery at 10, Lavrushinsky lane (Russian art from the 11th through the early 20th century)
– The Tretyakov Gallery at 10, Krymsky Val (Russian art of the 20th century, modern art and temporary exhibitions)
5. The Novodevichy Convent
7. Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
If you have more time at your disposal, we also very highly recommend:
9. The Chambers of the Romanov Boyars
10. The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts
11. The State Historical Museum
12. Moscow Museum of Modern Art
13. The Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra (Sergiev Posad)
Cost of the guide service in Moscow is 18–23 US $ per hour with the minimum order of 3 hours. The exact cost will depend on the number of people in your group, season (high/low) and duration of your tours.
We will be pleased to provide tickets to the Bolshoy Theater as well as all other theaters and concert halls of Moscow. All different kinds of transfers and transportation service are also available.